Add a Feature
Features are the specific benefits, augmentations, or liberties that are delivered by a product. The features a client gets depend on the plan they buy. While capabilities are the same in all plans, features are not.
Features can be anything. They can be actual functionality in your app, access to a service, or a nontangible benefit. Each product can have an unlimited number of features.
Select Products from the navigation menu on the left-hand side.
Select the Product Name or select the Menu icon next to the product you wish to add a feature to and select Edit.
Select the Features tab.
Select Add New Feature.
Complete the required parameter fields.
Parameter Details Required Name Name for reference within the Salable dashboard. ✅ Display Name Name shown in the pricing table. ✅ Variable Name Name used to reference the variable in the API. ✅ Feature Description Text to be shown in tooltips. Limited to 50 characters. ❌ Value Type Choose an option from the drop-down, define the values and use the radio buttons to identify the default option.
- Numerical: With this option, a feature can have any numerical value. Select a number for the default value. You can also add an Unlimited option.
- Text Options: Create as many text options as you need. They will automatically be sorted into alphabetical order.
- True/False: Provide two options, True, or False.
✅ Visibility Choose whether to display the feature in marketing or not. This is set to Public by default.
- Public: Show the feature in marketing.
- Private: Do not show the feature in marketing.
Select Create Feature.
If you change, add or remove features, remember to update your plans to keep up with any changes.